Elite Office Solutions Helps You Love Your Electronic System
“EMRs Are Meant to Streamline. But Why Are They So Difficult to Adopt?”
The problem many physicians, clinics, and institutions face is populating EMR records. Most doctors are used to dictating patient encounters, allowing them to quickly and efficiently document their patient encounter. But EMRs work differently, forcing doctors to log into a computer, scroll to the appropriate field, and add that information directly to the EMR themselves either by typing notes, choosing from a (sometimes inadequate) list of choices, or using a speech recognition software and then editing all the mistakes. Some doctors are adapting well, but many find it a drain on their time, taking away from the actual care of their patients.
Elite Office Solutions can help.
We have worked directly and indirectly with many EMR systems, helping our clients adjust to using these new tools.
If you already have an EMR/EHR system in place, our EMR consultation services will:
- Study and identify your specific issues with your current EMR system
- Provide you with options to maximize the benefits and minimize the drawbacks of EMRs
- Help doctors regain their productivity and maximize their patient time
If you are currently in the market for an EMR system, we can help you:
- Troubleshoot potential issues before you change over
- Advise you on different systems – both software and your own office workflow
- Make a recommendation based on your current needs and goals
Finding the Right Solution for You
EMRs don’t have to be complicated. Elite Office Solutions will put together a consultation package tailored and priced to your needs.
Contact us today for a free initial phone consultation, and see how Elite Office Solutions’ EMR consultation services can help you transition more smoothly to an electronic medical records system.